COPYRIGHT2004-2007 --= ™ :::|:|:: •• DÉJÀ VU •• ::|:|::: ™ =--


Image hosted by Photobucket.com™ +::*§hµ[.K€VƒI.]‡Îñg*::+ ™
>>  G€ñЀ®: ƒ€Må|€Image hosted by Photobucket.com...
>>  ߨrñ: 28/MARCH/1983 

Image hosting by Photobucket

>> [ |[ §€łf inĐŮļġ€nĆê ]| ] <<
♦ Beloved: My Man, Family & Friends ♦ I love Colours ♦ Dolling up: Anna Sui, Mascara, Pretty Nails ♦ Finest feeling: Being doted on, Sweet surprises ♦ Loves fixing jigsaw ♦ Gathering with friends: Ktving, Partying ♦ Love holidays ♦ Indulging in Fairy tale love ♦ Mirror ♦ Money, the trill of splurging ♦ Munching junkies ♦ My Sony F-88 goes wherever I go ♦ Staring up the sky: Admiring fireworks, Twinkling stars ♦ Sweet toothed ♦ The urge for riding bike ♦ Vehicles: Aprilia, Mitsubishi colt, R1 ♦
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

COUNTiNG



Image hosting by Photobucket

FRiENDS

A|EX & BRoS
CHERY|
JoYCE
Li_TiNG
SHER|ENE
XiN_YiNG
YVoNNE
YY


ERA
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
July 2008
January 2009




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, January 24, 2005


I am On MC~ my head is spinning~ phlegm are stucked between mOi thrOat & breathing passage.. *Help*

= SaturdaY.22-01-2005 =
The lazy me left hOme at arOund 3.30pm.. I went shOpping alOne.. its been a lOng time since I went shOpping myself lO~ kinda miss it.. *lOlx* Reached Orchard at abOut 4.30pm.. Left with 45mins tO do mOi shOpping cOs I am suppOse tO meet ^them^ 6.00pm at Cityhall.. I felt that I was"Flying" thrOugh the whOle Of *FarEast* man.. *keKe* bOught a LacY-Belt & a Green-Pearl-Necklace.. *Pretty* Reached Cityhall slightly b4 6pm.. Since everybOdy smsed me that they'll be late.. I shall take a walk at Suntec.. Can't get *thOse things* that I wanted tO buy, cOs there's nO mOre sizes.. *sad* Went in WatsOn.. bOught sOme Strepsils tO sOOthe mOi sOre thrOat.. Lime.MentOs.. a Pink Feather Ostrich Pen (tO accOmpany mOi blue Ostrich Pen at wOrk.. *Ha*).. a bOx Of maSk.. & a Mascara..
111111111111111111111111111111
Finally ^they^ reached Suntec.. as we're still waiting fOr sOme "lateCOmers".. we tOOk a walk tO Converse & CarrefOur.. cOs Vann wanna ask us fOr OpiniOn, which pair Of Canvas she shOuld get.. "Trust me.. Get That!!" *Bleah* Saw sOmething interesting & GOt it fOr ~Him~.. *HOhO* CarrefOur has lOtsa Cute & Interesting Stuffies~
111111111111111111111111111111
We had Our Dinner at ^CalifOrnia bistrO^.. its all mOi Idea.. *Ha* All becOs Of my Craving fOr TiRAMiSU!!

Chicken dunnO wat.. Lagsana etc.. dunnO wat Lamb.. SOmething Spagetti.. brOwnie & DeliciOus Tiramisu.. (I Can't remember all the names.. *Scratch*) The fOOd are Superb.. Super Duper Yummi!!
Out Of NOwhere.. Jeff realised One Of the staffs there is his friend.. he kept asking us.. "DO u all need anything else? R you all full? want sOme ice creams?) We are already damn BlOated.. *Ha* Ooo.. We had a very *discOunted* Price.. *Grinz*
111111111111111111111111111111
Went K-Ster fOr KTV sessiOn after Our dinner.. Sang frOm 11am-4am.. It was fun! but damn Sleepy lO.. Vann & me keep lOOking at One Of the staff there.. cOs he lOOk very familiar.. bUt we dunnO whO dOes he actually lOOk like.. *Li Wei*?? Hmm..

--WE--


:: ~Liang Zhi Lao Hu~ :: ~Ma TOng~ ::
**Funni** (Crazy Us)
Jeff drOve Us hOme.. Thankie~ Slept at 5am.. Tired..



= SundaY.23-01-2005 =
WOke up 7.30am.. which means.. I Only slept fOr 2.5Hrs.. *zZz* PrOmised that I will wake up & get myself ready.. ^He^'s picking me up.. Went tO his hOuse and Cut his hair fOr him.. went tO cut mOi hair while he's bathing.. dOne! Breakfast time.. Or rather.. Lunch lO~ went KOvan fOr FishBall NOOdles.. *HOt* After that.. Went tO lOOk fOr fishes.. wanna buy a fish fOr my Daddi.. bOught a 35 Bucks.. Pearl DragOn (direct translatiOn frOm.. Zhen Zhu lOng) *lOlx* the tail is very pretty & cOlOurful~
111111111111111111111111111111
it seems that I am flOating thruOut the whOle day.. dun feel gOOd.. Eyes r clOsing.. went hOme & nua~ a while.. went tO sleep.. wOke up after 2 hrs later with a terrible headache.. I am falling sick.. Oh yea.. I am happi.. cOs its been a year agO since I fell sick.. nO need tO wOrk.. *Sneeze*
111111111111111111111111111111
DOc prescribe me 5 medicine.. Oh my GOd.. I hate swallOwing pills.. I will get ChOke tO death..
111111111111111111111111111111
.. sOmethings tO share..

Have you tried this??

--Maggi.Mashed.POtatO--
Available at all leading 7-Elevens.. *Must try*

~ MarinaSquare NewBOrn FOOdCOurt ~

+ Curry.YOng.Tau.Fu +
*Must try* fOr Spicy LOvers.. Thick HOt Curry!! *Sweat*

:: Thanks tO *Erzi* fOr getting these fOr me frOm *HK* ::

-- I LoVE MiCKEY & MiNNiE MoUSE!! --
:S:H:U:S:H:U: [5:01 PM]